This is kind of late but I was out of town for Easter. Brian did a good job at taking pictures. After I reminded him 100 times. (I didn't want to miss out.) This is what the Easter Bunny left.Then he took pictures of them before church. Of course Carson is a little upset. You can't take his picture unless he wants it taken. And it looks like he didn't. I can just hear him in this picture.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh that Carson! He has his own way of doing things... wait, all the kids in our family do! the easter bunny aka Brian did good!!
K a couple things that was cracken me up. Of course Carson flipped his switch, Tanner had to have his stylen necklace hanging out of his shirt, and the Mickey D's they were eating while coloring eggs. How often was that for dinner while you were gone!!! heehehe! No Brian did good and he took good pic's!
P.S Michael has that same shirt as Crew but it is long sleeved!
6 comments:
oh that Carson! He has his own way of doing things... wait, all the kids in our family do! the easter bunny aka Brian did good!!
I love the pouty picture...too cute!!!
K a couple things that was cracken me up. Of course Carson flipped his switch, Tanner had to have his stylen necklace hanging out of his shirt, and the Mickey D's they were eating while coloring eggs. How often was that for dinner while you were gone!!! heehehe! No Brian did good and he took good pic's!
P.S Michael has that same shirt as Crew but it is long sleeved!
your boys are so cute!
i was wondering the same thing as Cherine about the mcdonald's. :)
what a good daddy!
Aww... what a good dad!
Post a Comment