Thursday, April 24, 2008


There is this house around the corner from us that we call the "garage sale house". They are always having a garage sale. And usually the week before the big sale their whole yard is full of all their stuff. The boys always ask if we can stop. A few times we have walked down to check out the goods. Well the other day Tanner's friend told him that the man was giving a bike away for free and asked if he could walk down there. I told him yes he could go look but come right back. This is what he came back with. A motorcycle bike. The boys were so excited. All it needed was a little air in the tires. It is probably more Carson's size but he can't ride a bike yet without training wheels. So he just has fun sitting on it & Tanner has more fun riding it around!

13 comments:

Jen Rose said...

WOW! Your boys are seriously hillarious! That bike is awesome!

Cherine said...

That is funny! He looks all proud of his find!!!

Anonymous said...

There Tanner goes again... bring more stuff home like Dad! At least it really was a good find this time! They look so proud of themselves!

Melody said...

What a fun bike! And it was free? Score!

Brooke said...

That bike is SWEET! I totally want one for me! Wait til my boys see that thing......

Brooke said...

By the way..hope you're feeling better Amber!

Michelle said...

What a great find!! You can't beat free:)

Jennifer said...

That is so cool!

chanel said...

that is awesome! amazing it was FREE!

and it cracks me up on your last post about the antelers for show and tell. I think last week a boy here must have brought some for S&T because Julia came home asking a MILLION questions about why people kill animals. The best I could come up with is they eat them. Then she says, "why doesn't dillion's mom just go to the grocery store?" my little bleeding heart child.

Jill said...

Hi Amber! I am new to all of this and have been blog hopping. Chuck would be so jealous of their freebie find! Very cool.

Sara said...

I can't believe how much I have been missing!! I have got to get on the blogs more. Your boys are always having so much fun!

Brad and Leslie said...

Your boys crack me up Amber! I love the bike. I just saw Jill's comment. I have to go check out her blog now! Les

VivaLasFloyds said...

Nice score!