Saturday, December 01, 2007

The tree is up!

Today we put up the Christmas tree & got out all my nativity sets. It drives me crazy to do this because all the boys want to do is help & I am so afraid of something breaking. I just had to relax & let them do it. But then I went behind them and fixed it all. We also made a paper chain to countdown till christmas.
I still need to figure out where to hang our stockings. Somewhere up high where Crew can't pull them down!



9 comments:

Jen Rose said...

Well aren't you just the cutest? Love the paper chain and I CANNOT WAIT to see all the nativities!

Anonymous said...

Amber, How many nativities do you have? They look amazing!! What a good Mom you are! And Im trying to find a place for the stockings in my house too.

Leah and Dustin said...

Adorable! We put up Christmas today too! Well at least part of it! Tell me that it's all worth it! I love all the decorations but sometimes it can be a pain with little grabby hands but that's who we do it for right???!!! Our kids!

chanel said...

WOW!! Those Nativities are soooo pretty- I love how you display them! GORGEOUS! And nice job letting the boys handle everything, that is HARD to do when you have such nice breakable things!

Your tree is so pretty too!

Cherine said...

I love all your nativities!!! I bet the boys loved putting things up and will enjoy the Christmas count down. I use to love doing stuff like that!

Mucho take it easy... said...

The boys are going to look forward to the Nativity's every year just as much as you do. What a special tradition.

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh...I love your nativity set display. It looks beautiful. I still need to put Christmas stuff up. I usually have it done right after Thanksgiving but I am slacking this year!!

VivaLasFloyds said...

Your nativities look great!! I might just steal that cute paper chain idea.

Jennifer said...

I'd love to see all of your nativities up close! I love your paper chain too, way cute paper. Ours is just boring red & green.