Saturday, December 29, 2007

Best part of the whole day!!

The last present that the boys opened was the box that had the helmet. They just looked at us & asked what the helmet was for. They were so confused. We asked them why would you use a helmet. They were naming all these things....dirt bike, 4 wheeler and on and on. So then we told them that the last present was outside. I was trying to upload the video. I will have to try later. Sorry.


7 comments:

Melody said...

Sweet! Nice ride! Did you and Brooke and the boys go riding?

VivaLasFloyds said...

Nice! That's a fun one! Sometimes a bunch of us head out to the dry lakes for a ride, you guys will have to come along sometime!

Cherine said...

That looks pretty sweet. The boys were excited when they told me about it too!

Ryan said...

HOW FUN!!!!!

Glad you're enjoying all the people in town!!!

Your boys rock!

Leah and Dustin said...

What a memorable Christmas! I have some really great childhood memories of camping with four-wheelers and how much fun that is!

Jen Rose said...

I bet the boys were out of control excited! I can't wait to see the video!

Fab five MT said...

ok this is kayla and i am freaking out right now that is SOOO COOL (tell the boys that those totaly ROCK) :( :$ :!:)