Thought I would share some of my nativities with you. Lots have been given to me as gifts and some I have bought myself. I love each one of them. Also here is an older post from last year where I posted a couple of pictures too. But this one is now my new favorite!!
I have found Crew a couple of times getting into them. He pulls them out & throws them on the floor. I guess all the boys have done this when they were his age. I am just getting tired of saying no over & over again.
I love them all! May I ask where you found the Santa & Jesus one? I would love to add that to my collection as well. How fun that Brian's cousin wrote a book!
Jennifer, I got the Santa & Jesus years ago at a homemaking activity. They were doing that one & other Christ statues. I'm not sure where you can get one. I'm sorry.
5 comments:
I love your collection!
They look so good! I love how you have them displayed too. Props to the ikea cabinet!
I Love them all too Amber! Im jealous! :)
I love them all! May I ask where you found the Santa & Jesus one? I would love to add that to my collection as well. How fun that Brian's cousin wrote a book!
Jennifer,
I got the Santa & Jesus years ago at a homemaking activity. They were doing that one & other Christ statues. I'm not sure where you can get one. I'm sorry.
Post a Comment