Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Crew is loving the camera. He loves to get his picture taken. Well I think he really just wants to get his hands on the camera!
He has been walking more & more. And he is so proud of himself! Can't you tell?
We trimmed his hair last night. I think it makes him look older. He just sat there & didn't even fight me. Not like some other little boys do!
This kid is so much fun!



8 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

He looks likea rocker inthat last picture! All he needs is a guitar!

Jen Rose said...

oh my gosh! He looks so stinkin adorable! I love that boy!

Cherine said...

He is a doll! I didn't know he was walking yet. He looks so much older standing there!!

Caitlin said...

He looks so big!

Anonymous said...

He is so funny! I love that boy!!

Leah and Dustin said...

Dustin couldn't believe that was Crew, he's getting so big and we can't believe he's walking now!! Lucky you!

Brittney said...

How sad. He is getting so big. Also your appointments are booked thru August! I hope that you don't mind my kitchen sink. And your christmas cards are so cute. You have the cutest family.

Melody said...

He is so dang cute!