I love the holidays because we get to see family! Russell, Caitlin & Otis were here. They are always so much fun. The kids LOVE them because all they do is just play. And that is fun! Candace, Dylan, Sadie & Claire were here too. I was so excited to see them. Sadie is so big & I love her with her little glasses & her voice is so cute & so different than little boys. Cherine, Mickey, & Michael made it to town early. She actually was able to still surprise everyone!!
We all went to our family dinner with the Santiago family. We ate at Neros at Caesars Palace. It was really nice. And the food was so good!! Thanks Paul & Jean.


These are the only pictures I took. I know I am a loser. I didn't even get my camera out when we went to the Santiago's. I guess cause I wasn't feeling too great.
2 comments:
No pictures! You are killing me. Just kidding. I'm glad you got to see all your family. How fun! I love how Sadie said you are her aunt with black hair. So cute!
I like the pictures. Don't worry about it. I can't believe how sick you were. You must of been feeling really crappy at our house. Glad we could take the boys out for a while. I wish you could of taken Crew. Glad you a feeling better. Dude I have been pretty sick the past couple of days. Maybe we got each other sick. I don't think I am as bad as you were I just think being prgnant always makes it worse you know!
Post a Comment