Friday, December 07, 2007

100% & My homeless man

Tanner has been having a hard time with his spelling & reading. He just doesn't have the confidence. Before school this morning we reviewed & I told him that if he got all of them right then I would take him to get a Sonic slush. He looked at me like I was crazy. Like he wanted more. I thought he would be happy since he has been begging for one for a couple of days now. Well guess who doesn't think my reward is a bad idea now!


Brian had to be a homeless man at our ward christmas party. They told the christmas jar story. You know Brian got into this. He went and got a shopping cart. Filled it with cans, cardboard, garbage bags, and dirty towels. Oh & toilet paper. Everyone got a kick out of him. Some people didn't even know it was him until they saw him pushing the shopping cart out to his truck. Pretty funny stuff.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Good for Tanner!
Brian is 100% believeable.

Jen Rose said...

Good job Tanner.
Brian is out of control.
I love it!

Caitlin said...

Is he wearing a wig? Brian cracks me up.

Mucho take it easy... said...

oh my goodness!!! He did such a good job-- we are all cracking up right now!

Cherine said...

Thats awesome!!! I always knew Brian would make a good bum!!!! Haha and HOOOORay for Tan-Man

Leah and Dustin said...

Homeless looks good on Brian, totally believable. Dustin is gonna love that! Congrats to Tanner also, hopefully that will start building up his confidence!

Jennifer said...

Way to go Tanner! I wish my kids had spelling tests, they use the kid-spelling stuff here & sometimes that drives me nuts. I'm so intrigued about what the Christmas jar story is now! I love your frogs, one of my roommates at BYU had a frog that we all loved. I think your boys are gonna love that helmet under the tree Christmas morning. How fun!

Anonymous said...

yeah Tanner! Brian is scary looking! He is crazy!!

Fab five MT said...

ok soo uncle brian looks soo good as a hobbo
~kayla~