Monday, December 10, 2007

These were in Tanner's folder today . I thought they were cute. He has two molars coming in so he wrote about them & then of course Springs Preserve. "I hav a noo toth kuming in. it rt ow!"
(I have a new tooth coming in. It hurts. ow!)

"I wit to Spring Presrv."
(I went to Springs Preserve.)

5 comments:

Heather said...

That is my most favorite thing....invented spelling.

Jennifer said...

Wow! Tanner draws really well, and writes great sentences! What grade is he in? Love your pictures of the Live Nativity too. I used to love going to that when I was in Vegas. We had ours this weekend too. It turned out very well, but I think the Vegas one is the best!

Cherine said...

Thats funny!! He draws cute!!! Hey I am super excited to see you guys!!! SOON. Can you tell I am counting down. Watch me be all excited and there be like the storm of the year nd get stuck up here. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Anonymous said...

I love how kids spell. It is so simple but for some reason it is so hard for us to read!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.