Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Etsy finds

I found some cute shops on Etsy last night & I thought I would share. These tags are so cute for scrapbooking or even just to use as gift tags. And all this fabric is just so cute. I sure wish I knew how to sew. Maybe Kim could give me lessons when she comes home. And this shop was my favorite. You know how I am about lists and writing things down!

4 comments:

Cherine said...

Thanks for the finds!!! I check that out from Candace's shop every once and a while!! There are some cute things.

Jennifer said...

I wish I knew how to sew too! I am a list maker too, but then I end up with all of my old lists littering my desks in the office. Cute notepads. I need something to keep my lists all together. Well I've tried notebooks before, it's just me. I need to be better organized- ha!

VivaLasFloyds said...

Cute finds!

Kimberly Church said...

that is too cute... the fabric and those other sites. ill totally give you some lessons when I come back. we'll have a party. haha