Silly boys. I am getting really excited to see all of you guys!
That is so cute! Amber, are those wrapped christmas presents under the bed?
Play days are so fun! Still wish I was a kid and could have some of my own =).
Yes Melissa! Those are presents for the Santiago's and the next door neighbor kids.
Good thing my presents are already opened! I would be checking out those under the bed treats! Cute boys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Silly boys. I am getting really excited to see all of you guys!
That is so cute! Amber, are those wrapped christmas presents under the bed?
Play days are so fun! Still wish I was a kid and could have some of my own =).
Yes Melissa! Those are presents for the Santiago's and the next door neighbor kids.
Good thing my presents are already opened! I would be checking out those under the bed treats! Cute boys!
Post a Comment