

All us girls went out on Saturday night. (We were missing Brooke & Caitlin!) We went to Macaroni Grill & then to see P.S. I love you. We had a really fun time. Thanks Dad & Mom. I'm not sure that we have ever done anything like this before but it was really nice. Especially since Candace was able to be here. And no kids!! We should make this a new tradition. What do you think?
10 comments:
That looked like fun. I think you guys should totally make that a tradition. You gals all look so cute!
Sounds tradition worthy to me! How fun, you are so lucky to have that many sisters. And... can I just say, you and your sisters are SOOO gorgeous!
...and your Mom too, she's gorgeous also!
It was so great to see all of the beautiful Duke women!! That should definitely become a tradition. I have to admit that I'm homesick for my mom and sisters now =).
you need to make it a tradition. that was a blast. haha
yes. yes. yes. this must be a new tradition.
yes, I've already decided that it will be a tradition. It was so much fun. I love ys sisters! oh, and thanks mom and dad.
oh my goodness! HOW FUN!! You are the most beautiful family EVER!
How was the movie??? I just cracked the book, seems good.
That is a MUST tradition!!!
Yeah - great tradition! You guys look so good! I'm glad you all got to spend time together.
How fun to have all you cute girls together. Your so lucky to have each other!
Post a Comment