Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008


Thanksgiving at the Santiago's.
Had a nice time visiting.
Watching football.
Playing with army men.
Shoulder rides from grandpa.
Eating!

**Before the boys went to bed I asked them what they were thankful for.
Tanner said "my family"
Carson said "the u.s army (i think because he was playing army) and for mom and dad"
Brian said "my family, and my job"
I said "my family and our house"



Thanksgiving on friday.
Hung out with the family.
Russell, Caitlin & Kim were here.
It was nice to see them.
Kids had fun playing outside.
Played "would you rather".
Ate some yummy food!


I am so thankful for so many things. My family. All of them. The time we get to spend together and the memories that we share. The relationships that I have with family & friends.
My boys. The lessons that I learn everyday.

2 comments:

Cherine said...

Fun pictures! Glad you were able to hang out with everyone. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Jen Rose said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun time. What isn't better than 2 Thanksgivings? :)