

-These boys! Fishermen in training. Brian took Tanner & Carson to Lake Mead with a friend. They got to go fishing on his boat. Tanner said that this was actually his 2nd time on a boat. The first time was at disneyland. Funny boy. Makes me want to go there soon! :)
-Babysitters who drive. THE BEST!
-Baby Abigail. It was fun to see her this weekend around all the boy cousins. Hopefully they will take care of her when they get older. And again I took zero pictures while they were here. :(
-Stake conference= no lesson!
-Just be jewelry. I love us!!!
-UNLV game. Tonight was my turn to go. Brian told the boys that it was my turn. And that he wanted to go on a date with mom.
6 comments:
Cute post! Love Tanner's hat! Thanks for hanging out with me! I love my necklace too!
crap I did it again this is CHERINE
hey... we were at the UNLV game too! oh and I love Just be too!! HA!
We went to the UNLV game on Thursday night! I just posted about it. Aren't they fun?
I love us too! I'm glad you had fun at the UNLV game! I love your post!
love you!
i need to know about prices on just be....
i think i want ryan to order me one after the baby comes (you know so we are totally committed to a name) :)
Post a Comment