
.....to look like Christmas around here. We set up the tree yesterday after church. I just wanted to set the tree up & then decorate it later. But the boys were so excited and was not going for that. We ended up decorating the tree and getting everything else out too. I am kind of happy that we did. It feels good to have it all done. Now if I can teach Crew that the decorations are NOT balls. I think he broke 4 already!!

The boys helped me with all my nativities.
Here are a couple new ones that I bought last year after Christmas.
This makes my count to: 34.


I bought myself a sewing machine on black friday. I am a little excited to learn how to sew. I want to sew new stockings. I haven't been able to find any that I love. So I think this will be a good 1st sewing project!



10 comments:
I'm so jealous! It looks awesome! And, I love all your nativities....they all look so good! I think you need to get up to 40 this year! :)
I love all your nativity sets. Whenever I get back to Guatemala (hopen this summer) I'll have to get you one!
Ok you and me we'll learn how to sew. I busted out my machine that I don't really know how to use. So I am hoping my mother-in-law will give me a quick lesson while she is here watching the kids.
Your decorations look great! I hope to get mine up this week.
I cant wait to see your stockings! I need to get started teaching myself to sew... I cant have you show me up!! I love your nativity sets!
I have also been looking for stocking ideas. Let me know what you find. I have socking issues(directly related to my unfinished?? family size)
I always think about you when I decorate, your nativities are THE BEST!!! The little people one is so great. Isn't it sweet when your kids love baby Jesus! Its my favorite part of CHristmas, it just makes me realize they are getting the real meaning of CHristmas even in just their little kid way.
I love your nativities! I don't know how many I have collected but it's nowhere near the number you have! I love Christmas!
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog...I always like to "meet" new bloggers :) I love your blog as well and hope you don't mind, but would like to visit it more often now :)
I loooove your nativity display. Very beautiful.
Did you put your tree in a different spot? It looks like the place where the piano goes....yes? Looks amazing. We need to get our hands on the nativity that I bought mom a few years ago. I only need one and that would be it. It would be a great addition to your collection.
What a beautiful collection! I love them all!
Post a Comment