on Saturday morning. I have already:
watched cartoons with Crew on the couch.
fed him Coco Pebbles.
swept the floor.
cleaned kitchen and loaded the dishwasher.
started 2 loads of laundry.
folded a few loads that were on the floor in my bedroom.
put all clothes away.
even hung clothes up!
cleaned the boys bathroom.
That's because Crew & I have been up since before 6am.
I am ready for a nap!!!
7 comments:
Wow...you are good. When Dax wakes up extra early I just let him run wild while I continue sleeping on the couch:) I am so not a morning person!
Ya, an 8:00 game this morning about killed us after last nights activities.
Sounds like you're done for the day! Go take a nap.
Way to go! You deserve a nap!
YOU ARE MY HERO!!!
I hope you were able to sleep in this morning with the time change. Your kids looked great in their costumes and I'm glad you could come party with us last Saturday!
I'm with Cherine. You are my HERO!
Post a Comment