Monday, November 03, 2008

I don't know yet how I feel about the time change.

I know that I don't like waking up at 5 am. That is what Crew has done for the last 2 days!!! UGHH!!

I do like that it is 5:30 pm and we have played outside, came in and ate dinner & the boys know that we are DONE playing outside. Can you see me smiling? :)

I do not know how to change the clock in my car. It has already messed me up a couple of times today. I need to read my manual. I have to do this every time. They don't make it very easy to remember. Why can't they just change automatically like our cell phones?

I do like that Tanner is on track break till after Thanksgiving! It will be nice to have a little break.

8 comments:

Jill said...

We are lovin track break also! So nice.

Kara said...

I'm with ya. Kenzie keeps trying to wake everyone up all early. This morning I told her to go back to bed because it was too early. She told me," No see, it's light!" Ughhh!

Cherine said...

ABigail is up at 6:30AM now that it has changed. Super annoying! When it is dark early here all I think about is the long dark winter ahead. It is suppose to snow this week! Lucky us!

Anonymous said...

I cant change my car clock either! And I cant find my cd player book! I dont know how I feel about it yet either! Its a love/hate relationship!!

Jen Rose said...

I don't know how I feel about it either! When it gets dark early...then I know I can start getting out my jackets. You know how much i LOVE jackets! Sorry about your kids waking up all early! No fun!

kelly said...

the time change definitely is hard. but i like that i'm going to bed a touch earlier!

Leah said...

The days seem to drag at first with the new time change!
Loving track break and I'm gonna just keep busy, busy so I dopn't go crazy, crazy!
I DO like feeling like it's so late and looking at the clock and realizing it's only 6 p.m.

Mucho take it easy... said...

The only thing that kind of bugs is leaving work when it is dark. On Monday when I picked up the boys, we stepped outside and they were like "Oh my goodness mom!!!! Are you really late today or what??!!"