Tanner & Carson were excited all day to make pies with grammie. This is a tradition that my boys love! It is getting easier with the older ones. And mom always has so much patience.This year they had a choice: apple or pumpkin. Tanner made an apple pie & Carson made a pumpkin pie. We stayed till they came out of the oven, and they tasted really good. Good job boys!! And and extra thanks to mom who also made yummy homemade chicken noodle soup & rolls. She's the best!

3 comments:
I think that is a cool tradition. When the boys get older they'll be masters at pies. What girl won't love that. Your mom must have a ton a patience that is awesome!
Your mom is so awesome! I love that tradition! I'm glad they had fun1
that is such a fun tradition. what a good grandma they have!!
Post a Comment