Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Today

  • I went to the gym bright and early. It was cold outside!! There was a lot of talk about the new president. The buzz was all about Obama.
  • Had to tell Tanner to be nice about 100 times today. He gets so bored and thinks the only thing to do is be mean to Carson. When I yelled at him to stop he just laughed at me. I had to slap his mouth for him to take me serious.
  • Took some picture of new necklaces Jen & I have been working on. I think we need to make one for ourselves!
  • Sat at the computer & worked for a good part of the day. Today was a good day. I got a lot of papers clean off my desk.
  • Didn't have the phone ringing off the hook & late into the night with political calls. That was nice. And my mailbox was even empty. Well not totally empty. But you know what I mean.
  • Just wanted to go to bed at 6:30 tonight. It felt like it was 9:30.
  • Made lasagna in the crockpot for dinner tonight. It turned out really good.
  • Read this and loved this whole post. It is such a great reminder. It makes me want to slow down and love my kids.

3 comments:

Jen Rose said...

Sounds like a good productive day! That article from LB was really sweet. Thanks for sharing!

Cherine said...

Can you post that recipe for me?

Mucho take it easy... said...

I'm with Cherine. I need that recipe. It's crock pot season. :)