those are some great things! ha!
That is so funny! I am glad my bro is a plumber. I just wish that he lived closer to me!
HAHA! I'm glad that wasn't me causing that situation!
Ughh! Good for you. I know that feeling whenever something brakes on a car. Thank Goodness! Brian is awesome and always so nice about helping.
I'm glad sans plumber lives close to me. He's saved our butts a time or too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
those are some great things! ha!
That is so funny! I am glad my bro is a plumber. I just wish that he lived closer to me!
HAHA! I'm glad that wasn't me causing that situation!
Ughh! Good for you. I know that feeling whenever something brakes on a car. Thank Goodness! Brian is awesome and always so nice about helping.
I'm glad sans plumber lives close to me. He's saved our butts a time or too!
Post a Comment