
Brian came home this morning after his weekly meeting & he couldn't resist himself.
He went straight for the pellet gun. I swear those pigeons call his name.
I had to grab my camera because Crew got out the monster water gun.
They should start a business......
Father & Son Pest Control!

So everyday Crew has to watch Brian leave. Sometimes we watch him from the garage door. Then Crew has to push the button to close the garage.
Other times he waves from the front door.
And most days it is just out the front window.
Today both the two little boys said goodbye from the driveway.



7 comments:
That's HILARIOUS! (hope I spelled that right!) Wyatt tonight kept asking my mom & I tonight if we knew Brian Howard..."do you know Brian Howard? He's nice huh..." Isn't that so funny? I said ya he's your uncle. He said Noooo... Brian's gonna get a big head when he finds out he has a fan:)
I'm sure the neighbors think that this is hysterical! I know I do! They are probably glad that they have someone red-neck enough on your street to take care of business!
Brian is crazy. You guys are freakin red-necks. Mick would be proud! ;)
I love Crew! I can't wait to see ya'll over the holidays!
That is too funny!!! Hey, someone has to take care of the pigeons. Right?! Your boys are so cute!!
hey................ so how do enter to get that fabulous
stuff ????????
our boys would definitely be friends.
Hey, at least he uses a pellet gun. Brad breaks out the bee bee gun on those suckers!
Post a Comment