The kids went to make pies with Grammie last night. They each made their own mini pumpkin pie. It was much better this year. No fighting about whose turn it was. Once they put that apron on they are all business.
I remember when I was a Laurel for one of our activities your mom taught us how to make her famous pie crust, do you remember that? We each brought our own filling, mine was peach, and that pie was just the best ever! Your parents are so cool!
6 comments:
That is such a fun tradition that yous guys have. I'm sure all the kids look forward to it every year.
Those two boys are CUTE.
We had a good time!
How fun. Your mom is so cute for starting that tradition!
I remember when I was a Laurel for one of our activities your mom taught us how to make her famous pie crust, do you remember that? We each brought our own filling, mine was peach, and that pie was just the best ever! Your parents are so cool!
Yummy that sounds good!!! I hope you had a good time shopping at the crack dawn!!!
Post a Comment