Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008



This is how our day went:

Got to sleep in today. Well until 7:30.
Brian was late for his meeting. oops! I guess I turned the alarm off.
I don't remember that!
Met up with Leah & Leslie with kids at town square.
Played at park.
Then ate some yummy yogurt!
Even Crew got his own cup. I didn't want to share mine with anyone!!
Got taco bell on the way home for lunch. That was Tanner's request.
Played outside.
Crew finally took at nap. It was a late one though. (2:00pm)
I did some work. Did a couple loads of laundry.
They still need to be folded though.
Paid some bills.
Fed the boys dinner. yummy chicken nuggets.
I knew they wouldn't eat if I cooked dinner anyways.
They were too excited.




Crew climbing up the slide.
He was having him some fun till he fell from the top.
Poor baby!

This is how our night went:

We went to great grandma's house.
Went trick or treating to grandpa paul's and nana jean's house.
Stopped by dad & mom's ward trunk or treat.
They didn't go.
Melissa & Brooke were there.
The boys had fun. Got some candy. Ate cotton candy & popcorn.
Got all sticky. Went trick or treating at poppa & grammie's house.
Finally went home & walked around the block.
Not too many were still passing out candy.
Came home to get ready for bed.


Tanner was a clone trooper. He didn't want to wear his mask.

Carson was spiderman again this year.

Crew didn't have much say in his costume this year.
He was a pirate.
A costume from our stash.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a fun day and night. Your boys are so cute!

chanel said...

oh, your day sounds so nice! love vegas halloweens! the boys look great- love the pirate! how cute!!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Sorry we missed you guys yesterday. Their costumes are too cute. I love the pirate!

Brad and Leslie said...

Brad was so happy that I brought him some yogurt home. It was melted, but it's the thought that counts I guess. :)

The boys look good - I love Crew's bandana. Gangsta style pirate!