Sunday, November 16, 2008

Crew turns 2!


  • eats his pizza upside down.
  • Loves to run. He can run fast too. I can tell when he is coming by the sound of his little feet on the wood floor.
  • Loves his daddy. Always saying his name. Sad when he has to leave. Everytime my phone rings or I call someone on my cell he says "dada".
  • Can ride his scooter pretty good.
  • Insists on wearing Carson's old shoes......which are too big for him.
  • Gives hugs and kisses.
  • Loves: his baby doll, to jump on the trampoline, to be rocked to sleep, cocoa pebbles, to wrestle and fight with the boys, and spongebob.
  • Puts his dishes in the sink when he is done eating.
  • Will NOT go to nursery.
  • Says: mama, dada, i dada or mama= my dada or mama, woo-woo= doggie, baby, hi, bye, no, yes, juice, hot, ball, bob bob= spongebob.
  • Loves music & to dance

We have been asking Crew all day how old he is and he just says "UMMMM".
And then we tell him 2!
And show him on our fingers and then with his fingers.
And then we just keep saying 2 over & over.
Hopefully he will get it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CREW!!


9 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

Amber, he is soooo cute!!! Happy Birthday Crew

Cherine said...

Crew Bear happy birthday big boy!!!

Jen Rose said...

Awww. Happy Birthday Crew! He looks so big! Time seriously flew by! I love how he gives me kisses now...all the time! I love that boy!

Anonymous said...

he looks so big in that picture! Holy cow!!

Shaunna said...

I can't believe your baby is two! happy Birthday Crew!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Crew! Amber, he is a doll! Gavin will be 2 next month, I wish we could have play days!

Brad and Leslie said...

Happy B-Day Crew baby! Stop sneaking out the front door and giving your ol' Mom a heart attack!!

chanel said...

what a handsome little devil! he sounds so sweet!! Happy Birthday!

Patti said...

Wow . . . he suddenly looks so much older, huh? He's cute!