
Brian & I went to Mt. Charleston this weekend to celebrate our anniversary. We stayed in one of the cabins by the lodge. We have never been away by ourselves without the boys. I have to say that it was very nice. The best was not to have to worry about the boys. Thanks to grandpas & grandmas who helped us with them!
Here is the cabin that we stayed in.

This was our view from the back patio. The weather was so nice. We went on a couple of hikes. One was a hike that Brian just decided to take me on in search of a lake. We never found it. I was being grumpy & told him I didn't want to go any further. I was tired. We weren't hiking.....we were mountain climbing. I didn't have the right shoes. I was just negative.
Then the next day we went on the mary jane falls trail. It was really nice when we got to the end. We were so high!!

I asked someone to take this picture of us. I thought it was funny because Brian didn't think that his water bottle was going to be in the picture.

13 comments:
Ah so cute!!! If you had some Chacos (read my blog) you would be set!!! j/k!!!
I talked to my Mom on the phone and I could hear all the boys in the back round! She was having fun!!!
Congratulations!!! I love the water bottle:)
Don't you love those cabins? We stayed in those once. It was in the spring and the hot tub was nice. Love the water bottle - talk about product placement. :)
Oh..........a weekend to ourselves. I don't think I'd know what to do! Looks like a blast. Next time you do something like that, you'll have to let me take Carson. Parker would be in heaven! I don't believe that Brian didn't think the bottle would show! He is always looking for a reason to be raunchy! hahaha
Oh.. Happy anniversary! That is where Tony and I went on our honeymoon. Those cabins are nice! Mom said that Carson was a funny kid this weekend! Glad you guys were able to go and have a good time! and Im with Sara... Brain = raunchy! hahaha!
Nah, I actually do believe Brian this time. Trust me, if he wanted to be raunchy, he would have put it IN his pants in the same spot. hahahaha Then I could see him turning sideways and saying "Take my picture now!" hahaaha
Love the bottle!
What a wonderful retreat! Congrats on getting away without the kids, oh an on the anniversary, too. The water bottle is classic Brian. A "normal" anniversary picture wouldn't be as memorable, right?
Hope you don't mind - I put a link to your jewelry web site on my blog. I finally updated it last night. :) Les
Glad you two had fun!
funny....the water bottle
happy anniversary!!
brian is so funny.
Happy Anniversary! That picture is hillarious with the water bottle! I'm glad you guys had fun! You look soooo beautiful...as always!
happy anniversary. love the water bottle.
Post a Comment