Thursday, August 21, 2008

His new thing



This has been Crew's new thing lately. He rides his bike around the house, but he has to have his sunglasses on and one of our real car keys. That part drives me crazy because I have to watch him & make sure he does not lose them. But isn't he so cute?

7 comments:

Jen Rose said...

I LOVE that boy!

Brad and Leslie said...

No this kid has his Mom's style. I remember when Tanner was his age and rode his big wheel around your house! It's one of my first vivid memories of your family. :)

Jill said...

So cute! I love it when they know they're cool.

Shaunna said...

I just love seeing that my boys are "normal" boys! They just get things into their heads and aren't happy until they have that one thing...sunglasses, keys, etc. Cute Crew!

Brooke said...

I CAN'T believe how big he is! When I moved here I think you were pregnant with him!! WOW!! If you need to run somewhere again I'd love to watch your boys again. We had so much fun!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Holy crap! He looks so old in this picture! The boys get such a kick out of it by the way!

kelly said...

so cute!