Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The truck keys have been found & Brian fixed my bent car key!!
We are back in business.
But we do have a new rule at our house:

BABIES AREN'T ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH THE CAR KEYS!!!!!!

5 comments:

PenroseTribe said...

mWhen my tribe was little we actually purchased 'blank' keys from the key making section at AutoZone and put them on a cool key ring and gave them to the kids to play with. We never did find the keys that Elizabeth lost when she was 2!

For future reference...Never let your kids use those cool oversized car keys to pop the wheels out of Heeleys. Mine has never been the same!

elizabethjayne said...

yea!! you found the keys! penrosetribe had a good idea. I just used old keys that had no home. You just need to make sure that Crew has his own keychain ;)

Thanks for the idea about Photoshop. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone with the program as of yet. But who know what the future will bring?

I went over and looked at your Etsy shop - you have some pretty neat stuff! I love what you are doing with the Scrabble tiles. I don't know how you bear to part with them, I'm a big fan!
Thanks again,
Lisa

Jen Rose said...

WOW! Love all the new comments you're getting. I'm feeling a little UNLOVED! I am always cracking up when Crew grabs my keys. Remember when I found them in the freezer in the garage? I think that was maybe Carson or even Tanner. Good Times!

kelly said...

oh know! i'm so glad you found the keys. isn't it amazing that kids always go for the real thing!

Sara said...

My kids love keys in general. Too bad they only like the real ones. Old keys that have no purpose are not the favorite here. I am so sorry crew did that. It's a good thing he's got such a cute face!