

He got in the freezer tons today to get some chocolate chips.
He also lost Brian's keys to his truck & bent the key to my car so when I went to go get Tanner from school it wouldn't go all the way in! I am so annoyed! NO more letting him play with the keys. Thanks to Leslie for saving me today & getting Tanner from school.
He didn't eat dinner. I think he is teething.



5 comments:
Ha! that boy! He probably didnt eat cause he ate too many choc. chips! Ha! He is so cute!! and I loved the fort!
Sorry about your keys..that's cute though that he was superman and they built a fort! Just think at least they haven't changed clothes a billion times, strung all their barretts and shoes all over the house..not mention got into all your 'new' makeup, made a mess in the bathroom and their faces and blasted Hannah Montana in your ear all day long.:)
Mulies??!! wow
and I'll bet Brian is rubbing the key thing in your face so bad! You can already call him a jerk for me.
i think our boys would be great friends. this resembled many of our days!
Sounds like it was a 'making a memory' day! Not all memories are good, but at least you can laugh at these kind. :)
Post a Comment