Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Swimming lessons

The boys have been taking swimming lessons. Tanner has learned the freestyle, back stroke, & breast stroke. Carson is still trying to get down the freestyle. There are so many things to remember & he also gets very distracted. But overall they both are doing really good.


Tanner learning the breast stroke
I didn't take any pictures of Carson in the water because I didn't realize I had my camera with me. So here he is asking me to take his picture too!

2 comments:

Cherine said...

Yea!!! I can't wait for my kiddies to learn all styles of swimming. I think it would be grand if they competed! Tell them Aunt Cherine in proud!

Mucho take it easy... said...

That is so cute. Which one is their fave? Don't sell out like Aunt Cherine and be be a breastroker. Long distance freestyle is where it's at. ;)