Yesterday I had to go to the school for 1st grade award ceremony. The paper that came home said that Tanner would be getting an award for 1 absence. Honestly, I really did not want to go. I told Brian that I thought that is kind of stupid to give someone for an award for missing one day of school. I understand if you get 100% attendance. So of course I went but forgot my camera. Tanner was also awarded for most academic improvement, P.E. & art award. I felt like such a bad mom that I was being such a jerk about not wanting to go & that I am actually even admitting it & also that I forgot my camera. What kind of mom doesn't bring her camera to an award ceremony???? So here is a picture of Tanner with his teacher on the last day of 1st grade.
Friday, August 08, 2008
Last day of 1st grade
Yesterday I had to go to the school for 1st grade award ceremony. The paper that came home said that Tanner would be getting an award for 1 absence. Honestly, I really did not want to go. I told Brian that I thought that is kind of stupid to give someone for an award for missing one day of school. I understand if you get 100% attendance. So of course I went but forgot my camera. Tanner was also awarded for most academic improvement, P.E. & art award. I felt like such a bad mom that I was being such a jerk about not wanting to go & that I am actually even admitting it & also that I forgot my camera. What kind of mom doesn't bring her camera to an award ceremony???? So here is a picture of Tanner with his teacher on the last day of 1st grade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats Tanner! He looks so cute! And, forgetting your camera??? C'mon!
I know this is kinda random, but that lady looks like she could be his mom. Don't you think they look alike? hahaha
Yay for Tanner!
Way to go Tanner! I can't believe he's going to be a second grader!
Post a Comment