Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dental floss

The boys love tape. They waste so much of it. I never have any in the house. I have opted for gift bags for wrapping gifts. I don't even buy it anymore because it always goes to waste. Well they have a new love......dental floss. They tie everything together. Cars, trucks, motorcycles, trailers, & stuffed animals. What will they think of next to waste????

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! have they started tying each other up with it yet? Cause that could be bad! Boys will be boys!

Mucho take it easy... said...

So IRRITATING! We are in the same boat. Eric and I are constantly "losing" our floss. Now if Nana Jean's Glide goes missin-watch out, she'll be breakin some ankles. You know how she is a total Glide freak.

Jen Rose said...

What a waste of floss! I better teach those boys....I cannot live without flossing!

PenroseTribe said...

Whatever you do...DON'T take up knitting! Spencer has turned our loft into a giant spider web more times than I'd like to mention! He also "fishes" over the stair railing using yarn (or floss or whatever else is string-like) and dad's fishing hooks. He once 'caught' his sister by the pony tail. (Good thing she was looking down or she could have lost an eye!)

We have to same problem with tape. I KNOW gift bags were created by a mother with boys!!

Caitlin said...

Those boys are so funny. Think about what they will be building when they are putting things that aren't toys together!

Leah said...

Scott loves dental floss too!! I keep some in my purse and at Karley's award ceremony I whipped some out for him. The parents around me probably thought I was strange but it kept him quiet!

Sara said...

mine just wound it around their fingers until the tips turn purple! I have to lie and tell them that the floss is all gone and hide it so we don't end up having to amputate something important.

Brad and Leslie said...

My son has a huge tape fettish, too! I got him some painters tape - 3 different sizes - and gave those to him to play with. It's great and so much cheaper than scotch tape. It also doesn't stick to stuff! Les

Brooke said...

That's hilarious! They always find SOMETHING!!