
1. I wish this dude could communicate with me in other ways. All day he grunts, pulls me, points and grunts some more. I forgot what this stage was like. And I forgot how frustrating it is!!!
2. I wish that Tanner was in school. He is so hyper & wild. He needs something to do!!
3. I wish that we had an unlimited supply of money.
4. I wish that Brian would get a phone call soon about an interview he had last week. We are just waiting. And thinking positive!
5. I wish that I could go grocery shopping by myself. It would be so much easier.
9 comments:
Gavin's at that same stage of communication. He'll get me to pick him up and then point where he wants me to take him. If I'm sitting down, he'll crawl into my lap and then try and pull me up to standing. It's funny. BTW, I love your haircut!
i wish ALL of those things for you too! I wish your boys wouldn't have opened all the yogurt. Sorry! I'm prayin for Brian. That wwould be awesome for us! :)
I hate interviewing and waiting to hear - that's the worst!
I am so with you on #3. Doesn't it just seem like that would take care of half of our problems:)
Seriously hate the "kinda" communicating stage. I can finally understand pretty much everything Michael says but it has a taken a while! $$$$ is always nice I agree with Michelle. Hence we could use extra because our car situation!!! Hopefully we'll make it to Vegas before it snows!!!
I love your grocery store scenarios. You are a SOLDIER! I picture Tan w/ his heeley's on pushing the Crew in the stroller and Carson in the cart. I have always been in awe of that.
If you think about it though, all five of your wishes can or will come true with a little time and patience. I hope that makes you feel at least a little bit better.
I don't think you will be reading this until you get back from Mt. Charleston, I hope you guys had fun. Sounds romantic----I hope my brother scored. :D LOL!
As frustrating as these stages in life are...ENJOY them! I remember rolling my eyes when people would say it to me, but seriously, it's gone so quickly. We've even past the stage of the kids sitting on our laps in sacrament meeting! (Which I thought would never end!) *sigh*
1. When he starts to talk, you know you'll wish he would start grunting again!
2. I can't wait for school either.
3. I want a money tree, but I'm afraid I'd kill it.
4. Where did Brian interview? I hope the side jobs don't stop - my (constantly broken) water valve would miss him.
5. I have to agree about going alone and so would my kids, especially Trevor.
Ok... I wish all those things too... except the phone call one! But good luck on that! it will all work out the way it should! And when you find that tree that grows money please share! :)
Post a Comment