Check it out. We are participating in a silent auction to benefit The Nielson family.
We hope that we can get lots of bidders to help this family.
Candace is auctioning a really nice quilt. I love everything she makes!
Also check out Design Mom's blog. She has a list of lots of different people who are also participating. Maybe you will find something you like!!
Happy bidding!!
We hope that we can get lots of bidders to help this family.
Candace is auctioning a really nice quilt. I love everything she makes!
Also check out Design Mom's blog. She has a list of lots of different people who are also participating. Maybe you will find something you like!!
Happy bidding!!
2 comments:
I saw this on A Daily Scoop. It's cool that you are doing this!
I want to order a necklace. I love Leah's!
Aww, I would have though LA would have some cool farmer's markets at least. I'll send happy thoughts your way next stirfry I make!
Best of luck with the silent auction, I hope it goes well for you and them both :)
<3
elizabethjayne
Post a Comment