Monday, August 25, 2008

2nd grade


Tanner's first day of 2nd grade. He was so nervous last night. He came to my room crying about 30 minutes after I put him to bed. I had to calm him down & give him a run down of what was going to happen. He felt better to know that I was going to walk him to his line & stay there until the bell rang. He was fine this morning when we got there. I think he is going to have a good time this year & really like his teacher.

Here are Carson & Crew just being silly & wanting to be in the picture too.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Cute. Glad he had a good day!

Brad and Leslie said...

I'm sure he did great! I can't believe how old our kids are. I hear breakfast was fun! I'm bummed that I missed it, but at least it was for a good reason. :)
Let me know if Tanner ever comes around to coming home with my crew - it's just mine & Leah's kids so far! He's more than welcome to join us anytime!

Leah said...

I love seeing all of the first day pics. Tanner is such a cutie.
Breakfast was yummy and I'm thinkin' we should start a breakfast club!!

Anonymous said...

oh Tanner! I always remember being so excited/nervous the night before the new school year! I hope he has an fun year!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Awww...Jules was a little bit nervous too. Thats ok, they both did great. I was telling Josie that it scares me to think of what would happen if anything were to happen to me because I am the only one who understands when he gets like that. (nervous) And only I know how to deal with it. Luckily, I was able to get him to snap out of it. It sounds like Tan did too. I hope he had a good first day. Looking at all of the 1st day posts has made my morning! Oh, and the hulk shirt Carson is sporting is hilarious! We sure can stretch the life of clothes!

Brooke said...

I love Tanner's shirt for his first day of school! He is such a stud! He's so sweet with how he was nervous the night before. I'm sure he had fun and will have a great year! Fun to see you guys finally on Sunday! :)

Cherine said...

Oh I remember crying too before school started. i was so scared of a new year! Hope he survived!!!

On another note, Michael is sooo very much excited to play with his cousins...we'll be in town TOMORROW!!! Yea!

Melody said...

Poor little guy! I hope he likes it and has a good year!