Friday, April 18, 2008

Outside fun!

We were outside yesterday from when we got home from getting Tanner from school till it was time to come in and get ready for bed. The weather was so nice & the boys were happy. We had leftovers for dinner last night & they ate outside too. We even got a treat from the ice cream truck!


This is what I found when I went to bed last night just sitting on my nightstand. A little picture from Carson. I'm not sure exactly what it is but it made me smile!!

5 comments:

Cherine said...

Crew is getting so big. I can't wait to see you and the boys!!!!

Leah and Dustin said...

I sure could use popsicle right about now!!
Cute pictures, Amber! I love sitting outside watching kids play!

Brad and Leslie said...

Too cute - it looks like a sea urchin to me. Do you really go to bed at 8:15?

Jen Rose said...

I love the ice cream truck. It's always so fun to decide what to get. I hope you guys had fun. Did you smell like PLAY?

Melody said...

I love the pics.

How nice that he left you a pic. Tooo sweet!