Sunday, March 30, 2008

Monster Jam

We went to the pit party during the afternoon on Saturday with Jess & the boys. We only stayed for a couple of hours. It was really hot. The boys walked around to see all the Monster trucks & got a few autographs from the drivers. The best part for me is people watching.

Carson's favorite truck is El Torro Loco. He got a hat last year & this year he had the driver sign it.





The boys were watching the motorcycle street bikes doing tricks. Like wheelies or driving with no hands. It was crazy.

We are breaking this kid in early. We decided to take him with us to the races that night. He was so scared at first. They did fireworks & the trucks were so loud. He was crying. After a little bit he was ok. After each race he was so excited & had to tell both Brian & I all about it.

5 comments:

Cherine said...

The pic of Carson and that dude made me laugh..Love all the shots!!! =)

Leah and Dustin said...

That looks like fun! Count us in for next year!

Melody said...

whoa... those trucks are huge! how fun!

Jennifer said...

One of these days I've got to take my boys to Monster Jam. I think they'd love it, and I'd love to people watch too!

Brad and Leslie said...

I looks like you all had a blast! I know Dave brought his boys, too. Brad and Trevor go to Monster Jam every year. (They make it a boys day/night out!) They both love it. I love it, too - it gives me & Zoƫ a day together. Joe & Jace came down from Cedar to go again this year. It's a really fun tradition!