We went to the Darrington's the other night and they have the cutest nativity. It's fisher price little people. The next day I ordered one. I realized this would be my solution to my problem of Crew always getting into my hutch & playing with my nativities. This can be out and down low where they can play & do whatever they want with it. Isn't it so cute? Another one added to my collection!
4 comments:
I've been meaning to buy that one and they have a cute Thanksgiving one. Michael was playing at one of his cousins and he loved those!
Your kids will love it! My kids play with ours every day. My daughter likes to combine the Nativity set with her Santa set, so sweet.
Ok now that is the cutest nativity ever! I may even have to get one of those. I like Little People. Or are they called Chubby People? I forget.
Awww...my kids would love these!
Post a Comment