Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a really nice Thanksgiving. Hung out at mom and dad's for a few hours. The kids played outside and had a blast. We just kept eating. Everything was so good. My favorite was the apple pie! Then we went to the Santiago's for dinner. Eric helped with the food this year & it was really good.

Look at these crazy girls. I think that they were just happy to be together.


A little basketball


And a little bit of skateboarding!

And finally a picture of my new nativity. I LOVE IT!!!! I have been wanting this one to add to my collection for years now. And every year I tell myself that I am going to look at buying it at the after Christmas sales. Well this one never goes on sale. So I haven't been able to get it. Now I can't wait to get the rest of them out to display! Isn't it so pretty?

10 comments:

Sara said...

OH I am so jealous! I have wanted that nativity for years but the kids christmas always has come first. Maybe next year when kevin is making the big bucks (or at least bigger than now) I can get it too. For now I will just visit your house and sit and envy it until you take it down!

Patti said...

ME TOO. I've wanted that nativity since the first time I saw it. Enjoy that. It's awesome...

Mucho take it easy... said...

Thanksgiving was a definite success. I love the nativity set. Each piece is so intricate and beautiful. It looks so good on the antique piano. ;)

Mucho take it easy... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen Rose said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving! I am a little jealous of the apple pie though. And your nativity.....absolutely beautiful!

Cherine said...

I am sad I missed out on everything. But CHristmas is around the corner and I am excited to see you guys!!!

Fab five MT said...

Thanksgiving looks soo fun looks like i missed out a lot ........oh well crew so big thats CRAZY!!!!and by the way i have'nt seen a roll of tape in our house in a long time

Fab five MT said...

Thanksgiving looks soo fun looks like i missed out a lot ........oh well crew so big thats CRAZY!!!!and by the way i have'nt seen a roll of tape in our house in a long time

Melody said...

Aww... looks like fun! Love your nativity! And i'm with ya on the tape. Faith, is my tape junky.

Leah and Dustin said...

Love that nativity, it's always the first thing I put out during the holidays!!! I'm so glad you've finally gotten yours...lucky girl!