Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas to ME!!





I went to work today for what I thought was going to be a lunch Christmas party. Well after waiting for awhile all 6 of us were handed a gift bag full of 150 one dollar bills. We were told we had to leave & spend it on ourselves and be back by a certain time to show what we bought. And we had to spend it ALL! We went to the Premium Outlet & this is what I came back with & also some hand cream & 2 pairs of sunglasses. It was so much fun. And I think I scored. What do you think?
And thank you to mom who had the boys for so long today!

8 comments:

Jen Rose said...

You totally scored! I love everything! You can NEVER go wrong with shoes right? I'm so glad you had fun and SUPER glad Dr. Paul made you spend that money on yourself!

Heather said...

Whoo Hoo! I love rocket dogs....those shoes are so cute! What an awesome idea to make you spend the money on yourselves. Dr. Paul is probably so much easier to work for than Manning.

Melody said...

Love the shoes! What a nice doctor!
How fun is that to spend money on yourself around the holidays guilt free?!

Cherine said...

Those a cute. I need some warm shoes like that for all the dang snow we have been having!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I need to tell my boss to do that for me! I love what you got!

Jennifer said...

I love that story! Your boss is awesome, and your shoes are great!

chanel said...

Holy COW!! That is the BEST Christmas gift I have ever heard of! HOW FUN!!!! I didn't even know you worked. How great! Super cute buys!

Fab five MT said...

hay the shoes (WAY CUTE) were did you get your templet?!.... i need a new one BAD