Carson & Connor had their preschool field trip today. We went to the Magical Forest at Opportunity Village. They had a really good time. They saw Santa and told him everything that was on their list. Connor wants a race car & a snowboard. Carson wants an electric guitar. Crew just sat in his stroller & watch from a distance. I figured that was best.




8 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I have never been but maybe I will have to check it out this year!
Carson was so cute about his field trip today. He told me that maybe I could go next time even though I'm not a mom. It was ok because I knew a mom. I love that kid.
So much fun! I want to take the kids next week. Is it worth braving the icy weather? I haven't gone since Racheal was in school. It sounds like parker and carson have been chatting. They want the same things!
That one of our favorite places to go around Christmas! Cute Pics!
Those are cute pictures! I am nervous when Michael gets bigger he'll start asking for crazy things from Santa and then I'm like expected to deliver!
Way cute Santa pics, and what a fun train ride. My Kaleb would be all over that!
That is the best looking Santa.... we should have gone.
Glad you all had a good time.
Post a Comment