Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Another drawing from Carson

Carson drew this picture today at preschool. Miss Tina wrote down what he told her it was. I love little kid drawings.

6 comments:

Mucho take it easy... said...

Girl, I have the FUNNIEST thing to post that the boys gave Eric around Father's Day this year. They each had to say why they like their Uncle. You can imagine. I think I am going to scan them tomorrow and post them. At least Carson gives Brian some props. These drawings the boys did give Eric negative "street cred". HILARIOUS. I can't wait to show you.

Jen Rose said...

I can't wait to see those too Jess! I love Carson's personality. He is always so hillarious. How about the other day when I was laying on your couch and he told me to go home and sleep. That is funny!

chanel said...

so cute! what a nice teacher to write it down! I get so many random drawings I never know what she was thinking.

Cherine said...

That is too funny!!! I guess he is going for the abstract art!!

Melody said...

Cute.

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture! But I wonder how Brian would be able to drive with the not so round wheels! He! Trace was always really good a drawing me pictures that I had no clue what they were!