Monday, November 26, 2007

We went to Springs Preserve to check out the Winter Lights Festival. The boys loved it. We are going to have to go back again so we can take a hay ride & see the puppet show.



8 comments:

Melody said...

How fun!!! Does it cost to get in?

Amber said...

Melody check it out here:

http://www.springspreserve.org/html/visit_concerts.html

Ryan said...

cool lights!

love you new nativity!! for some weird reason I have the stars to that nativity and thats it?!?! I think I need to add each year till I get a nice full set like you!

your pies look amazing! cute pans!

Jennifer said...

How fun! That's one thing I really miss here in Taiwan, Christmas lights! I love your new Nativity set too-beautiful!

Leah and Dustin said...

call us next time you go! My family went to see the lights without us when we were out of town! Maybe we'll go tomorrow! Looks chilly...BRRR!

Jen Rose said...

That looks like fun! You guys look freezing! I'm gonna have to go next time and check this whole thing out! :)

Candace said...

what a cute, happy family. that is a beautiful nativity by the way.

Cherine said...

Looks fun!!! Its nice to see Vegas does something festive for families!!!