Saturday, November 10, 2007

This is all I know......


Brian & I got to go out tonight. (Thanks to Jess for watching the boys!) We had a good time.


The garage is a little cleaner after this afternoon.


Tanner scored his FIRST goal today at his soccer game. This kid was all over the ball in the second half. This is not how Tanner plays. Brian says he is a polite player. Will just give the ball to anyone who wants it. Is just not very aggressive. So Coach Eric (AKA: Uncle) told him to get out there and play shark. So that is just what he did!! GOOD JOB TANNER!!

Crew is going to be ONE soon! It seems like I just had him & was so worried about our new life with him and adjusting to everything.

This kid is into EVERYTHING!!

He loves the kitchen drawer that has all my rags & dishtowels. He pulls them all out. He loves to be in the bathroom whenever anyone is taking a bath or shower. I am wondering when I will be able to take a shower with the door CLOSED again!?!

And don't forget about the laundry room. The broom is fun & so is pulling all the trash out. The cat food & water is the best. What a mess this kid can make!

7 comments:

Jen Rose said...

I cannot believe that was one year ago that I saw that little guy born! Crazy! He is such a cutie and loves his mama! Even though he won't say it. Do you know that you are such a great mom?

chanel said...

He's sooooo cute! Isn't it funny how you worry how life will change and then after they're here, its just even that much better!

Sorry I have missed so many posts! I got out of the swing of things! I LOVE your posts!! I added you to my sidebar so I won't miss ya anymore!

Glad you had a fun night out too!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Last night with them was fun. These boys are so funny together. I'm glad you and Brian were able to go out and chillax for a little while. And that Crew,I'll tell ya,he wants to get into the action SOO bad.I can't wait!

Cherine said...

K my turn to go out so one of y'all head up! Crew is supa dupa cute!!! I love it he looks like Brian so much.

Caitlin said...

I can't believe it's been a whole year, either! I remember being totally amazed that you had all your Christmas shopping done before he was born...

Leah and Dustin said...

What a cutie. He's ALL smiles, isn't he!??!

Melody said...

Ahh, he is so cute!