I was tagged by Cherine. I am not sure if they are very interesting but here it goes.
1. I love to read. I really never have the time to do this but I love when I read a good book that I can't put down.
2. I am always making lists. I just feel like I have to write everything down.
3. I like things to be clean & organized. Not always the case around here. But I try. It makes my life feel like it has some order.
4. I love to hear kids singing.
5. I collect nativity sets. I love the story of Christ's birth. And by displaying them at Christmas I hope that my kids will grow to love this story too. And to always remember the true reason we celebrate Christmas.
6. I love bags & purses. (Brian would say that I collect those too!!) I just can't get enough!
7 comments:
See you are interesting..I didn't know you collect nativity sets. I'll see if I can get my hands on some GUatemalan ones!!!
I love that you collect Nativity sets because I look forawrd to Chritmas time when you have them all displayed.
Amber, if you weren't interesting I probably wouldn't visit your blog! Haha! I think it's really fun to know these things about you!
I know I haven't seen you in forever and it was so random that I found your blog, but I am so GLAD I did! I miss my old friends from Vegas, and it's fun to know how your wonderful life is going! I love your 6 interesting things, wish I lived close so we could hang out sometime! Hey, do you care if I add your blog to my list of friends on mine?
Jennifer of course you can add me on you list!
I'm a list maker too, Amber. I am always making a to do list, a grocery list, a Target list. I have a special list notebook...
I LOVE all your interesting things! Thanks for sharing.... I'm so glad you make lists too!
Post a Comment