
A young woman in our ward is taking photography at Eldorado and has been wanting to take pictures of the boys. We decided to go up to the temple after church so the kids could run around. I took my camera too to just play around. Here are a few that I took.
This is Crew's new smile/laugh!?! It is the funniest thing ever. I love it!





11 comments:
It was fun to see you guys tonight.
Cute boys, cute pictures.
You're nice to let her practice on your family.
I like the pictures. They have all gottne so big since we visited last. Hey I told Jessie we are trying to arrange to come down for Christmas but don't tell my parents. I need to look at the schedule and see what we really can do. I am just lettin the siblings know! I haven't been home for CHristmas in 6 YEARS can you believe that!!!!!
I LOVE his 2 tooth grin! He is such a crack up.
Crew is so stinkin cute with that smile! Those pictures are really cute!
What if Jean reads your comments? Won't Cherine get busted? :)
Yeah the funny thing is that Jean told me Cherine won't be here for Thanksgiving but she is coming for Christmas. So I don't know what the surprise is???
Trust me- Jean can't get onto Blogger without one of us doing it for her- she just looks at pics. She doesn't comment or read comments.As far as the surprise, I'm kind of confused myself.
K weird because we didn't think we could come until like yesterday. I said don't expect us at anything this year because Mick works and just so we can save money. So she thought we were already coming??? Hmmmm not sure where she got that! Oh well. I guess I'll just act like we aren't coming and the soonest we can get there would be Christmas Eve.
cute pictures! We gotta get it together and take some pictures soon. I love that one of Carson. I'm glad you guys came over it was so nice to visit!
She takes nice pictures! Your boys look so handsome!
Your boys are so cute, and those pictures are great!
Sooo funny!!! I love how your enjoyment is captured in that first pic too!
Post a Comment