-who I have never met, never heard her voice or have never seen her beautiful smile in person.
-who was very creative and loving.
-so sweet!
-who was a friend to many. And to some without even knowing it.
I remember when Raeday first posted a comment on Heather's blog. We were so excited and wanted to know who she was. We always talked about her and wanted to know more. She finally shared her blog address with us. We visited her blog often and she did the same with all of ours. Her comments were always so sweet. And I enjoyed reading a little bit about her world. Even though I have never met Raeday I feel that we were connected through the internet... this little blogging world. And I feel that I have lost a friend. I know that someday I will get the opportunity to meet her. To see her huge smile and see her bright blue eyes in person!
I will always remember her!
3 comments:
It will be a great reunion one day. You guys are so sweet in honoring who she was!
P.S You are to intersting!!!
I feel the same way as you. I cannot wait to meet her. I can't wait to talk to her. I can't wait to see her beautiful face and those amazing eyes. I feel she was there in the room with us. Her spirit was so strong in there and I found out so much about her through her family and all her photos. Just like her mom said; she felt like we were friends to her. Just through our comments on her blog. What an incredible feeling.
I wish I could have been there! I would have liked to attend her funeral if I had been here in town. I'm glad you and Jen were able to go and show her family your support, you guys are so nice!
Post a Comment