I need some ideas for Cub Scouts. I have to come up with a game for all the boys to play and it needs to be a cooperation game. Does anyone have any good ideas?
you can do like a 3 legged race, or have everyone get in a circle really close and face one direction and then sit down together and stand up too. I don't know, just some ideas.
Ok, first of all why did I get a visual of Mom in her brown scout shirt singing "Do your ears hang low" and doing all of the motions with the song! Anyways, Trace plays kick ball almost every week with his scouts!
I'm probably way too late but I remember the coolest cooperation/object lesson from primary, you'll have to give me a call cause it's too long to explain!
4 comments:
you can do like a 3 legged race, or have everyone get in a circle really close and face one direction and then sit down together and stand up too. I don't know, just some ideas.
Take them all to get pizza. Help them cooperate on picking a kind.
Ok, first of all why did I get a visual of Mom in her brown scout shirt singing "Do your ears hang low" and doing all of the motions with the song! Anyways, Trace plays kick ball almost every week with his scouts!
I'm probably way too late but I remember the coolest cooperation/object lesson from primary, you'll have to give me a call cause it's too long to explain!
Post a Comment