Sunday, October 05, 2008

Why I love road trips with this girl......


  • We both are easy going. Don't make plans. We just do what we feel like doing.
  • We never travel with a map. We do pretty good though. Sometimes we get help from Richie....other times we just ask.
  • We always seem to find our way.
  • We don't have to talk every minute.
  • Sometimes we just listen to music & sing.
  • We think the same.
  • We have fun & laugh tons.


7 comments:

Jen Rose said...

That was so sweet! We always do have so much fun! I'm glad the weekend turned out fun even though "our store" was closed and I cried. We discovered Pinkberry. AHH! You forgot to mention... we both love to eat. :)

Brooke said...

Amber, you are so thoughtful. And I LOVE both of you guys!!!!!! XO

Anonymous said...

that was really sweet! But wait... you dont every use a map? thats funny! Oh, and as for the necklace... or I can come and get it on wednesday... it doesnt matter. we will figure it out. Im glad you guys had fun!!

Brad and Leslie said...

You girls remind me so much of each other, just from what I've read about (& from) Jen. :) When are we all gonna go bowling?!

Cherine said...

I love me some Amber and Jen!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Nothing beats a girls trip!

The Anderson Family said...

Amber, I tagged you!!! Go on my blog to see what to do!!!!