



We celebrated Carson's birthday on saturday. The party was finally here. I decorated the family/dining room with streamers. Carson thought that was pretty cool. Everyone arrived in their costumes. We had a pirate, ninja, 2 clone troopers, sleeping beauty, ballerina, bride, candycorn witch, monkey, jenny with the green ribbon around her neck (from carson's favorite scary campfire story :), a bloddy monster (that was alex's costume), a soccer player, iron man, and 3 spidermen. I think that was everyone.
We played a couple games. Pin the tail on the donkey and hot potato. They were mostly happy just jumping on the trampoline. So we didn't even play the third game that I had planned.
He opened his presents. Got a couple duplicate gifts. That's what happens when you tell everyone that you want anything spiderman.
We ate pizza.
We decorated cupcakes. I got so involved in that, that I didn't even think about lighting a candle and singing happy birthday to him. oops!
I think he had a really fun time and was happy.
He hugged me when he was going to bed last night and told me thank you for his party. That just made all the work worth it. I love that kid!
Thanks for everyone who came to celebrate.
9 comments:
Sounds super fun! I wish we could have been there! Tell Carson happy birthday for us!!!
HOW FUN!!! I love how EASY GOING kids are! Give them a trampoline and cupcakes and call it good. And Carson is so sweet to thank you for it, that DOES make it all worth it!
That was A LOT of kids to have over too- you the bomb!
How cute! I'm glad everything turned out good! I'm so sorry I wasn't able to come. I could have taken some of those cupcakes off of your hands! :)
A soccer player costume? Ya right. He just didn't want to get into a costume! Lazy! The boys had fun.
Looks like a blast! Happy late birthday Carson!
Looks like he had a great party! And how sweet he was to thank you so sweetly!
Oh, I love how he said thank you!
So FUN!! Happy Birthday, Carson!
The gooey eyeballs were a BIG hit!
What a fun party! I wish I had an October birthday, costume parties are the best!
Post a Comment