Interview given by: MOMFavorite color: "Green"
Favorite food: "Pizza"
Favorite song: " ummm......then he sang When Jesus Christ was baptized"
Favorite T.V. show: "Spiderman the cartoon"
Favorite part about preschool: "When it's play time"
Favorite thing to do outside: "Ride my bike"
Favorite thing to do with mom: "Go to the mall" (We don't do that very often.)
Favorite thing to do with dad: "Go camping"
Who do you love?: "YOU"
So far today Carson talked to nana jean (she was 1st to wish him a happy birthday), opened a present from Tanner & Crew, got ready for preschool, talked to daddy on the phone, took cupcakes to his preschool class, got orange frosting all over his face, got a birthday crown at school, was sung to by his class, ate mcdonald's for lunch, opened his present from us and has been playing so quietly with it.
He has had a good day so far.
He can't wait for his party tomorrow.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!
He has had a good day so far.
He can't wait for his party tomorrow.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!
4 comments:
happy birthday carson! great interview! that was so sweet that he said he loves you! he is such a love bum!!!
I can't believe he is five, Amber! Wow time flies. Happy Birthday Carson!!!
Happy Birthday Carson! I love that boy! I can't believe it's been 5 years! Remember when the DOC started talking about his dog during your delivery! I thought I was going to die. Good times! Happy B Day Carson!
Oh Happy Birthday Carson. I swear he looks just like Brian in that picture! He is a cutie!
Post a Comment